Major Products Of Honey
Worldwide Uses of Honey
“IF YOU LIKE THRIVING GARDENS, BIOLOGY, NATURE AND HELPING THE COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENT, KEEPING BEES CAN BE A DEEPLY SATISFYING HOBBY.”
FOUR MOST LIKELY CAUSES OF HONEYBEE
Confectioners use honey for
(1).Cake (2).Candy (3).cookies (4).Pastries (5).Sweets (6).Fruit salad (7).Puddings (8).Tart (9).Ice cream (10).Custard (11).Pie (12).Chocolates (13).Sweet treats
Honey is consumed on commercial basis
Medicines / drugs
Honey is Available in Different VarietiesHoney is generally consumed in an unprocessed state. It is the main ingredient in various food recipes and also used as medicine. There is a large range of honey varieties in Pakistan and the world.
RAW honey is the unprocessed honey.It is a healthier choice because it contains antioxidants,vitamins and enzymes which can be destroyed in the pasteurization process.Raw honey crystallizes faster than the pasteurized honey because these particulates remain same.
If you buy your honey from the supermarket , chances are there that it has been heated,strained and processed to remove particulates for the purpose of preventing crystallization.This process also removes vital nutrients that give the honey to its unique beneficial qualities.
- A colony will pollinate with in a 5 mile radius of their hives.This keeps your community bloom and produced a food
- The hives serve is excellent tools for education about entomology,pollination and ecosystems.
- Hives encourage a better understanding of our modern food system and the importance of its sustainability.
- You can easily create a multiple useful household items of products from a bee hives.It include candles,salves,shampoo, moisturizers,deodorants & tinctures,tonics wood polish and beeswax wraps.
- Hives by products includes the beeswax and propolis.
- Mead is the combination of Honey, Water & yeast.
- Its older than the Egyptians.In Northern China, pottery vessels were found containing mead remnants that date back to 6,500 B.C.
Varieties of honey in the world
Blueberry UK, Michigan
Basswood North America
Buckwheat Minnesota, New York
Wisconsin and Eastern Canada
Eucalyptus USA and Australia
Varieties of Honey in Pakistan
Acacia and Orange are best in the world
Sidrah / Beri
Wild floral Honey
Mono and multi floral Honey
Multi floral Himalayan Honey